Anniversary Ticker

Monday, December 7, 2009

snowflakes in the air, carols everywhere

It snowed. Last Friday I woke up to a winter wonderland. It was amazing! I had been wanting snow for so long and it finally came. It even snowed in Houston!




We still had classes, boo. However, two of mine were cancelled so it was pretty nice. I actually got to enjoy the snow this time. It was nice that it was on a Friday so we could really just relax. Desiree, DeAnna, Daniel and I decorated the tree and watched the movie New in Town. Pretty good movie. It was funny. We really just laid around and relaxed before we had to start studying.

It is now the wonderful Monday of finals week. I had one final today and will have three on Wednesday. Yay. I am just ready to be done with my last fall semester! Around 3 0'clock Wednesday, life will be amazing. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment