Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finalmente!

Aw it is wonderful isn't it? October is bursting with wonderful weather and great memories. One of the best things is that Friday I have my Spanish final! I will be done with Spanish 3 in two days! It is so exciting! Then the following Monday I start Spanish 4, but that is okay.

So for my birthday DeAnna had people over to give me presents and eat cake. Then DeAnna, Daniel and I went to MacAllisters. Yes I did in fact come home and watch Beauty and the Beast. It was wonderful and exactly how I wanted it to be. Then Friday we went and saw Life As We Know It. AMAZING! Love that movie. Everyone should go see it. It really makes you appreciate what and who you have in your life.

This weekend I am going home to relax after my final. Jordan normally wouldn't get home until 3 or 4am Saturday morning, but he told me that he would be home by 1! So excited! I can't wait to see him. I miss him so much. The Saginaw Rough Riders are still losing. Every game so far. Not good. I am not sure what to do with a high school football team that doesn't win. *sigh* They better get on track in the coming years. Otherwise it wont be a good relationship between the Rough Riders and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment