Anniversary Ticker

Friday, November 20, 2009

new to this...

Well, Carla got me started on this...thank you Carla, so we will see how it goes. My life is not that interesting, but this can help people keep up with me since I am graduating, getting married and moving. I will try my best to keep up with this, but my job can get crazy and then add school on top of that and then who knows where I am.

A little bit about me...if you don't already know...
My family is from Houston, my fiance is a high school basketball coach and math teacher in Fort Worth and I am in wonderful West Texas...fun. I am a Senior (HECK YEAH!!/FINALLY) at Angelo State University! A wonderful school, check it out! I am majoring in Public Relations and Advertising. I am currently a second year RA (resident assistant) for the wonderful Residential Programs. I am graduating in May and getting married in June! I was born October 5th in Houston. I am the youngest of 3. My sister Paige, who is the oldest, is married with a 12 year old daughter named Bridget. My brother Brian is a Marine. He is married to my awesome sister-in-law Candace, who happens to be expecting their second baby boy! Any day now Travis Scott will be brought into this world and luckily for him he will have a wonderful older brother Clay Arthur. Clay will be in two in January and is growing like crazy. I am a Cubs fan. I love NCIS and the Mentalist. I am scared of elevators...it is a little ridiculous. I don't like milk. I love movies. I am a photographer...I do pretty much everything including weddings.

That is really all I can think of right now.

1 comment:

  1. How did I not know about this blog before??? Not ok...

    ReplyDelete