Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November Nights

This past weekend my friend Shane came in to town. He used to go to ASU with us, but transfered to Midwestern to be closer to his family. Friday night my friends Daniel, Shane, Marissa, DeAnna and I went to 404 to listen to some music and just hang out. After we went back to Daniel's and hung out. Saturday we went to lunch then came home and all got ready for the MAROON 5 concert!!

Daniel, DeAnna, Shane, Desiree and I had a blast! The concert was great. Fitz and the Tantrums opened for them and they turned out to be pretty awesome. Maroon 5 is great in concert. They really know how to get the crowd pumped. Not to forget the lead singer...hot. Just sayin. After the concert our friend Megan came into town from Fort Worth. She wanted to make the concert, but she got away too late. We met up with Casey at Daniels and just relaxed after the concert. We were all pretty worn out. Then later that night I got to drive Shane's truck and it was awesome! It was a really great weekend.
I don't have many more chances to have weekends like this and I am so luck to have such awesome friends to make memories with.

No comments:

Post a Comment