Anniversary Ticker

Friday, January 15, 2010

Hear the Yell, Back to School, Ring the Bell

Well I am back at school. This whole past week we have had Spring Training. The new RA's look promising. I am pretty excited that there was no turn over for my Massie staff. Concho, however, has 4 new RA's. One of them happens to be my old resident Koby! I am so proud! This is going to be such an awesome last semester! We bonded even more than before during all of our in-hall. Then a couple of days ago we found out that we are getting students from South Korea!! They will only be staying a month, but it is going to be pretty awesome. If they like it here then we are going to have a Study Abroad program with them!! I have 4 on my floor. 3 out of the 4 are women so it should be pretty fun!! The men of South Korea don't believe women are at the same level as them so LeRoyal got most of the men.

Today I was promoted to RA 3! That is a big deal!! So exciting. Then I made the Dean's List!! So the semester is starting out pretty picturesque. That is my floors motto this semester!! For the door decs I have cameras with their names on them and then my board says "Welcome Back! Lets Make This Semester Picturesque!" It looks so good! I can't wait for all my residents to see it!! I will post a picture of it soon. I just have to take one lol.

So in this video Chaz is hiding in a box and is going to scare Skarke. We had been at training all morning, then had to come back to the dorms to do laundry for our Korean residents that were coming. We had just finished and all really needed a little pick me up. We tried to get Tori, but it is not nearly as good as Skarke. ((*side note* Flip Camera's are awesome!))

In this video we are at the ASU Basketball game and Chaz and Jason were picked to go onto the court and participate in a relay. Chaz is in the middle and Jason is the one on the far right of Chaz.

All in all Spring Training went pretty well and really fast, which is weird. That never happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment