Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday in the Park

It is Saturday and beautiful outside! A little cool, but at least it is not in the 20's and raining/snowing. After getting some much needed rest and sleeping in until 11:30 (I never do that) I am ready to meet up with DeAnna! We are going downtown to enjoy our wonderful little town. She is a nerd and also wants to take some updated pictures. The last cute picture we have together is from sophomore year I think it is. So I can understand her reasoning.

A lot has happened. I was denied for graduation, because they messed up my degree plan. I am 5 hours short. 5! Ridiculous! Those hours don't even go towards my major either. I don't understand them. So anyway it was looking like I was going to be back for another semester because of loan reasons, but who really knows. Nothing is final until March or April. I will know for sure what I am doing then.

My classes are great. My professors are amazing. I love them so much. That is the beauty about being a Senior. You have pretty much had everyone and know who to take and who not to take. I am in this one class for Ad Club and we just got assigned out Ad groups. Mine is amazing! We are working on an Ad Campaign for State Farm and will be competing in April against some big name schools! It is pretty exciting and for our group everything seems to be coming together perfectly. We are all just so creative.

Clay, baby #1, turned 2 yesterday! So exciting! I missed his party because I am here at school, but once I am out I am going to work my hardest to make it to his 3rd! I can not believe he is 2. Then there is Bridget my niece who is about to turn 12. So crazy. They seriously grow up so fast.

Just a work update...we were excited to be getting students from South Korea and they are doing amazing! They will be leaving soon, however, which is so sad. We have really enjoyed them being here. After they leave, seriously 3 days after they leave, we will be welcoming students from Germany! Most of which will be on my floor. It is really funny. I told some of my girls and they started freaking out because apparently German boys are really attractive. I was cracking up. I love my floor.


this is a picture of my old board!



and this is my new board!

you do what you have to do to stay awake. this is what we, the massie massie concho RAs had to do when we were waiting for the Koreans. their plane landed about two hours late and this was about 11:45 i would say. they finally got there around 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment