Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome 2010

Christmas break was amazing. I got to spend so awesome time with my family and just relax. Leading up to Christmas I hung out with Abbie and Carla! We went and had coffee and exchanged Christmas presents. Then Christmas Eve is when the brother and sister come over with their families. It is always the best. We have so much fun together and my dad makes us peppermint malts. Amazing. Clay is talking up a storm and Travis will stay awake for about 10 min. then he is out again. At one point over the break Travis had to go to the hospital. He became pretty sick, but luckily only had to spend one night and was able to go home. Christmas was great. I didn't ask for anything or want anything, but what I got I love. I got the yellow bird suitcase from Vera Bradley. My favorite. I also got wonderful, pink, fuzzy socks!! AMAZING!

The day after Christmas my family and I went to San Marcos and did some shopping. SO fun! The throughout the week my friends from high school got together a couple of times and just hung out. It was great seeing everyone I didn't get to see over Thanksgiving. Really didn't do a whole lot.

Now it is 2010. I ended up getting sick New Years Eve morning about 1:30am and was unable to drive back to school. I am still fighting this awful virus. It is so annoying. I have had a fever since Thursday and headaches on and off. I have been to the doctor twice and the second time got some new meds. They are working pretty well so we will see. Hopefully I will be back to normal in the next few days. I have to go back to school Sunday. We start fall training that Monday so I am pretty excited to get to meet and know the new people on my staff and see my staff from this past semester again. I miss them so!! MMC is by far the best Residence Hall Staff EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment