Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hello World

Well, I am back at school. It is wonderful to be back, but at the same time it stinks.

I love my new staff! We are really busy with in-hall, but are bonding beautifully. For some reason it seems that training is taking forever. Mainly because all we have done is in-hall and haven't really started official training, but in-hall is much harder. We have pre-ins and work orders. It is stressful and by the end of the day we are all worn out.

Our hall theme is superhero. I am doing Captain Planet and having it revolve around diversity! It is so much fun! I cannot wait to decorate my hall! I am in the F100's now. This hall has more rooms then the last hall I was in. This means I can decorate a lot more!

San Angelo hasn't changed much. Let me tell you I am so ready for winter. Today the heat index was like 115. Really? Ridiculous!

Tonight we are making our own personal pizzas! So excited! Maybe I should have charges my camera. Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment