Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, August 29, 2010

why does the weekend go by so quickly?

My first week of school is over and I am about to start my second. I find myself sitting here wishing it was already November. That would mean that school was almost over. It seems like it is moving so slowly right now. However, come November I will be asking myself where the semester went.

This was a wonderful weekend. Friday we all when over to Hope's for FFN (Family Fun Night) and had a wonderful dinner. After we headed over to Float 404 for an adult beverage. It was just what we needed after a stressful first week. The night was beautiful. We sat out on the dock and just enjoyed the nice breeze and the wonderful Concho River. The first stress free night in a long time and probably the only stress free night for a while. Thank you stupid Spanish. I didn't get a chance to talk to Jordan, but I do know that Saginaw lost their first game. Jordan didn't get home until 10:30 am Saturday. He worked all night breaking down film. Glad I wasn't there.

Saturday I reviewed Spanish (I have a test next week) and just hung around the hall. Then went over to Hope's for dinner. Wonderful as always. We watched The Last Song and had a good cry. Then we sat around and talked for a bit letting out our frustrations. Once again this was a much needed night.

Today we went to Church. When I was walking out to my car I noticed something unusual. After getting closer I realized that some idiot threw a whole thing of spaghetti all over the side of my car. At this point it was hard. I picked Desiree up and we ran to the car wash. It got some off but not all. So after Church we went to Ihop and then I headed home to finish cleaning off my car. After 30 min I finally got it all off and took it back to the car wash and ran it through one more time. I hope whoever did it enjoys whatever karma will bestow upon them.

Now I am procrastinating. It is Sunday and I should be studying, but I am just so tired of it. I hate college and I am so ready to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment