Anniversary Ticker

Monday, March 1, 2010

another day another dollar

Oh dear, oh dear...where to start. Well, not a whole lot is new. I have been working doubles of both desk and duty for the past week and half because one of our RA's is going to be in the school play! Exciting! YAY LEROYAL TUTT!! So I thought I would be able to catch up on rest...ha. Yeah no.

The weekend after V.day I went to Saginaw! It was wonderful seeing Jordan. We had the whole weekend together! No games! Except there was a gymnastics meet on Friday, but that didn't last long. We haven't had a weekend like that since summer. We were both really worn out to we just hung around the house and relaxed. I still didn't catch up on rest though.

I came back to San Angelo that Monday. Don't ask it is a long story. Had a full week of stress and then the weekend came. *First let me say Wed. the 24th was Abbie's 22nd Birthday and the 25th was DeAnna's 22nd Birthday* DeAnna had to go home. Sadly her father was hospitalized and is very ill. Please send prayers and positive thoughts to her family. He is still currently in the ICU in a hospital in Albuquerque, New Mexico. So I have had that on my mind lately. I feel so bad that DeAnna had to spend her birthday in a hospital. It just hurts my heart. Anyway I was on duty all weekend so there was no rest time there.

Now there are 11 more days until Spring Break. That will be the next time I see Jordan and we will be heading to Houston to finalize the rest of our wedding plans. My wonderful sister Paige and sister-in-law Candace are also throwing us a couples shower! I am so excited to finally get presents off of our registry! I just updated it and it is final! SOOOOO EXCITING! I am just ready to be married. He is the most wonderful man. I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment