Anniversary Ticker

Friday, March 5, 2010

jealous

I was at peace with not graduating, but for some reason it just made me really mad. I guess that will happen. You get burnt out and just can't wait for it to all be over, but then you realize that you have one more semester. I can understand why I got mad. Whatever...it's lame.

Spring is in the air. Well today not so much, but yesterday was amazing. I always find myself wanting everything to be brighter...color wise that is. Like I was my clothes to be bright colors and I want my room to be bright. I don't know it just puts me in a cheery mood. I love SPRING! I am ready for Spring Break. We will be getting into Houston Saturday night and our first shower is on Sunday. Then Monday we are going to the Rodeo with my brother and sister-in-law! Fun times! Tuesday tuxes, Wednesday bridal portraits, Thursday cake testing, flower picking, menu finalizing, and decor finalizing, Friday back to Saginaw with our new dining room furniture! How exciting! Sounds a bit busy, but in between we will have a lot of pool time and relaxing. So happy! Sometimes I wish we just went to the JP with our families and closest friends then had a big party. Seems like it would have been a whole lot less complicated. I really don't care how we get married anymore as long as we get married. Less is more, right?

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, we talked about taking a visit to the JP up to two weeks before the wedding! You'll make it! The wedding is worth it, even if the wait doesn't- I'm sure you'll have a beautiful day you'll never forget!

    ReplyDelete