Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

three hundred and sixty five

I have decided to accept the 365 challenge after Jordan and I say 'I do'. The 365 challenge is where you take one picture a day for a whole year. I figure that this will be a great way to remember and capture our first year of marriage. I am actually pretty excited about it. I love taking pictures and it just sounds fun.



Anyway it is spring break. It is nice to finally be away from school. Update:::They shut down my floor. This means all of my residents have to move. I have to move also. A month left of school and we have to move...yay. I am moving to Centennial. It will be a new adventure and I look forward to it. I will miss my current staff dearly, but it is what it is.::: We have been doing wedding stuff all week. We got into town Sunday afternoon and Sunday evening we had our first shower! It was great fun. My sister and sister-in-law hosted it and did a great job. Love them!!


Then Monday we really didn't do a whole lot. My mom and I went shoe shopping to find better shoes for the wedding. Found them. They are life changing. Then Jordan and I went to the rodeo with my brother and sister-in-law. Good times. I really enjoy hanging out with them when we get a chance. We don't get to see them to much. Tuesday we ordered the invitations and just relaxed. It was a rainy day and one of those that make you want to just stay inside and watch a movie.

Today was Bridal Portrait Day! We went out to The Richmond House and took some amazing pictures thanks to my awesome photographer from Englexas Photography. It was great fun. I went and got my hair done and it looked so good! Christina is just amazing with my hair. It didn't take to long, which was awesome because I was pretty tired after about an hour haha.

Tomorrow we are going to pick the cake, flowers and menu. I am just ready to be done and have everything ready to go for the big day. We are also getting our pass ports and finalizing the tuxes tomorrow! So exciting!

So far it has been a wonderful Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment