Anniversary Ticker

Friday, March 26, 2010

centennial

Well, I am finally here. I gradually moved stuff in throughout the week, but it was today that wore me out. I moved almost everything. Still a few things left behind. I was just too tired to get them.

I am on the first floor and actually enjoy not having to climb stairs since I have been at ASU. It made it a whole lot easier to move stuff in also. My room is really nice. I have a small kitchen area, living room, bedroom and of course a bathroom. Unlike Massie, it is an apartment style room. It is not perfect yet and I am still trying to figure out where everything goes, but soon enough it will all be done. My goal is to have it done by the end of the weekend. I have no idea how I got so much stuff, but it is a bit ridiculous.

Wedding update:: After we picked the cake and flowers we went out to the church. Awful. They have not maintained what was a brand new building. We called them to cancel and they have yet to call us back. That was a week ago. What bad customer service. Ridiculous. So we are now having the ceremony at the Richmond House along with the reception. I had originally wanted it that way, but decided not to. Looks like I made a mistake there. All along it was meant to be.

School update:: Ad club...I have talked about it before. We are a class of about 28 people and we create and ad campaign and compete against big name schools like TCU and what not. This year is State Farm...remember WTF? Well we changed it and still continued to get into trouble. Our advisor and department have shown us no support and with competition just weeks away, we are struggling in more ways than one. We need money in order to go right? Well, SOLF, who gives money to Student Orgs is all out of money...never happened before. Talked to the university...out of money. Talked to department...don't want to support us, however, one professor after chewing us out and basically telling us that we will fail and just destroying us is giving us $1,000. Shock. Guess she felt bad. We need at least $5,000. So we are running around town asking for donations and fighting to make it. We are the underdog and this year we actually have a chance. We are the bomb, no joke. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment