Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, April 4, 2010

someday...

Aw dear sweet someday...when will you ever get here? Someday I wont have to come home to a dorm room. Someday I will be able to sit down after church on Sunday and relax with my husband instead of driving 4 hours. Someday...and that someday is a lot sooner than it feels like...I will be married to my best friend in the whole world. 2 months and 14 days...75 days...which ever way you wanna say it...it is coming up. However, to me it still feels so far away. I am just so ready for it to be here. I am tired of saying good-bye to the man I love. I am tired of all the crying and hurt that comes with driving into San Angelo. Don't get me wrong, I love San Angelo, but I love Jordan sooo much more. Anywhere he is I want to be. I Y Jordan.

It was Good Friday week last week!! Short week, which was nice. Thursday we went and saw The Last Song!!!!!!!! AMAZING! Normally I do not like Miley Cyrus, but she did amazing. Bravo Miley. Bravo. Then Friday I drove up to Andrews, Texas to visit the wonderful future in-laws and register for more wedding gifts. It was so much fun. Picked out the dishes and soooooo much more. Probably not enough for all the people who are coming to the Andrews shower. I think the guest list is at about 70 people. Exciting!! Later that night Jordan got in and well by that time I was ready for bed. It was pretty late. Then Saturday Jordan and I woke up early and headed to Lubbock. We went to Thacker's and picked out my gorgeous wedding band. It is so much more that I could have hoped for. So beautiful and so me. I really think Jordan liked it too. Then we ate at McAllister's and headed back to Andrews. We got home and just relaxed. Had dinner and enjoyed the Duke basketball game. Way to go Duke!!! Jordan was pretty excited and then really nervous. He is a big Duke fan. All in all it was a wonderful weekend. However, it was missing someone...Kenz (future sister-in-law), but she will be back in Texas soon enough.

Now to get the rest of this semester over with. 40 days. 40 DAYS. 40 days. I can do this. Semester please hurry up so someday will come a whole lot sooner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment