Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, May 8, 2010

40 days...

40 days. In 40 days I will become Mrs. Willis. I can hardly wait! But while I do lets shower!

Today DeAnna, my wonderful maid of honor, threw me a beautiful bridal shower! Last night DeAnna, Desiree, Elise and I made cookies for the shower while Hope and Erika made the cake and cupcakes. The cookies didn't really come out the way we would have like haha...but the cupcakes and cake looked amazing! Erika and Hope have that talent. The cookies didn't really make it. We were pretty loopy by the time we started decorating, but it was a really fun night. Def. something we all needed. It was like a slumber party. We played wii, watched tv and pigged out. There was also a lot of venting.



The shower was in the CV Skyroom. It was really pretty. DeAnna did a wonderful job on the decorations and she came up with some really creative and fun ideas for games and gifts. Everyone wrote down their best wishes for Jordan and I and then their best memory of us. Hope wrote my favorite one..."Mrs. Willis, Ireland is calling." When the Germans came and we were checking them I said that I looked forward to when I was a very well known PR practitioner and my secretary would come over the intercom saying, "Mrs. Willis, Ireland is calling." Hope just about fell on the floor and I didn't realize all of the Germans had overheard me. It was pretty funny. Good memory.

Anyway I was so happy to share that with some wonderful people. I am so thankful to have such amazing friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment