Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, May 2, 2010

looking back on yesterday

It is the Sunday before dead week. How unreal it is. I began to look back. Remembering how amazing the last 4 years have truly been. I came to Angelo State in August of 2006. I knew no one. Luckily I was blessed with the most amazing roommate DeAnna, who is my maid of honor. She and her boyfriend Daniel have been a huge part of my college life. They are not my friends, they are my family. I am so grateful for them.

Friday night we watched Blind Side and had Papa John's pizza. I couldn't help but remember our first time ordering Papa John's. It was freshman year in the wonderful Mary Massie. We ordered the pizza and planned on watching a movie. The pizza seriously took an hour to be delivered. I remember Daniel and I walking around the lobby (back then it used to have orange shag carpet on the walls haha) waiting for they guy while watching the Heisman Trophy results.


It is crazy. Daniel is graduating in two weeks. Where did college go?











No comments:

Post a Comment