Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

movin on...

Aw dearest ASU...I am done with you...for at least the summer. Even though I will be back next semester I don't care.

So six finals in two days was pretty rough. I was hurting pretty bad by the last one which was at 6 on Tuesday. Luckily I haven't had many check outs. My first one was today at 2:30. Shouldn't be too stressful since I only have like 20 residents. I am so ready for them to all be checked out and on their way. We cannot leave until Monday at noon so it is not like it matters how quickly we get them all out, but still. They have to be out by Friday unless told otherwise. It is so much less stressful when they are all out of the building.

So what now? What do we do when we get them all out of the building? Well Sunday we are having our staff gathering in order to end the year on a good note. See we kind of get a little crazy during check outs and bit each others heads off. So for our gathering we are having a Sundae Sunday! We are making epic sundaes. It is going to be the bomb. After that we prepare to leave.

I will get back to Katy who knows when on Monday. Then Tuesday we have Carla's bachelorette party in Houston. That goes until Wednesday! Yay! Then Wednesday and Thursday I have some wedding stuff to do. Finishing touches that sort of thing. Friday we have the rehearsal for Carla's wedding! THEN!!!!!!! Saturday a full day of wonderful wedding events! Carla will finally become Mrs. Knight....long time in the making. Sunday after her wedding I am heading to Saginaw and will be there until the week or our wedding. We have two showers...one in Saginaw and another in Andrews that will have 70 guests...crazy.

These next few weeks will be crazy, but I am sooo ready for them!

1 comment: