Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, May 20, 2010

home again

Well, I am back in Katy. I have been here since Monday night, however I have been pretty busy. Tuesday I had two doctors appointments and I walked out of my house 30 minutes before the first one and what do you know? I have a flat tire! All I can say is I am soooo happy it didn't happen on the road! So I filled up my tire...found the nail and went on my way. After the appointments went to Discount and they fixed and rotated my tires for free. So wonderful! After that...went home and got ready for the big night!!!

CARLA'S BACHELORETTE PARTY! First we went downtown and ate at Benihana's! Amazing even though it took them an hour to serve us. After that we went back to the hotel by the Galleria and enjoyed some amazing cupcakes. We did a few other things then called it a night about 1am. It was great fun, memorable and hilarious!!








Then yesterday (Wednesday) I had a shopping day with Abbie and Jenny. Found a dress for the rehearsal dinner. Loved it so much I am wearing it to my own. We then went to Charming Charlie's. Jenny's first time there. She loved it! Doesn't everybody? Soooo wonderful. The best place for retail therapy. I bought some new shoes, earrings and a new bracelet to go with my wonderful new dress. Awww the joys! I get to wear my new dress tomorrow and I am so excited! We have the Bridal Luncheon, Nails, and then the rehearsal. I cannot believe that that she is getting married in TWO DAYS!!! TWO DAYS!!! I am so happy for her. It will take everything I can to not cry. My dearest Carla. I love her so much!

Tomorrow will be a wonderful day and it will slowly lead to the most wonderful day in Carla's life. I cannot believe we are grown up and getting married. It is hard to believe that in a few years I will be writing I cannot believe that we are having babies haha. Unbelievable. And yet so exciting...

No comments:

Post a Comment